History of Service
The key to my community involvement has been my ability to listen carefully, develop strong collaborative relationships, solve problems creatively, and reinforce the importance of delivering on promises.
Town Meeting Committees
- Land Locked Forest (2008)
Worked to rezone the 270 acre parcel to Open Space to preserve the forest for all
- Land Use (2007 − 2016)
Worked with the Planning Department on many land use issues. in particular, to clarify the mixed use bylaw
- Northwest Park Housing (2019 − 2020)
Promoted collaboration between multiple boards, committees and developer for a specific housing proposal
- Zoning Bylaw Review (2018 − present; current Chair)
Established the committee charged with reviewing and updating bylaws and reviewing proposed changes
In addition to my Municipal experiences, my professional career brings an added degree of understanding to Town issues.
- LABBB Collaborative, special education program within local public schools, where for 13 years I was part of a specialized team that created and provided inclusive, individualized programs customized to support each student's strengths and ability level.
- Minuteman Senior Services, where for 7 years I assisted older adults and those living with disabilities, by providing information about available resources and programs, enabling them to live with dignity, in the setting of their choice.
- Meals on Wheels - I currently volunteer to deliver meals for those in need within our community.